I'm just a girl

This is a blog about a girl who likes to go places.

Saturday, July 20, 2013

I really am here!

So I'm finally here y'all!! And it's just as awesome as I thought it would be. I've only been here for 2 full days now, but I feel like I have done so much!

My Flatmates (roommates) are wonderful. I am living with 3 other girls (two are Aussies one is moroccan) and 2 guys (both Aussies). The first night they took me out to Oxford street (the equivalent of 6th in austin) and we had a blast.

After finally sleeping, we decided to go see The Opera house that next morning. It was Beautiful!...

A beautiful building on the way

There is art everywhere

Sydney Harbour Bridge

The Opera House

They City

Me - Your welcome

Castle in the garden (I will do a proper tour of the gardens eventually) 

Just a street

No comments:

Post a Comment