Okay so I obviously didn't buy
Ashton Kutcher. But a few days ago I realized I will most likely have a lame camera on my new phone in sydney. So I decided to buy one. An awesome one. An Ashton one. Because once I leave Sydney, the only thing I will have is the pictures.
Picking out a camera was difficult. I tried to look online first, but there are so many it's overwhelming. I eventually went to
Best Buy and narrowed it down to two. I went with this nikon because:
- Ashton Kutcher
- Ashton Kutcher
- It was under $200 (on sale)
- Super Easy to use
- It takes awesome pictures
- I can send the pictures to my phone (if I ever wanted to)
I obviously played with it when I got home. Here are a few of the pictures we took:
 |
| My Parents - They match |
 |
| Me - Your welcome. (Look at that Quality) |
 |
| A Panoramic of me. You are so blessed. |
 |
| My beautiful sister - Tried to use party capture here (still learning) |
 |
| One of my adorable puppies 'Haggis' (this is a cool instant effect that the camera does) |
No comments:
Post a Comment